Business Development Representative
Location: Anywhere in North America
Posted on: March 18, 2019
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you will enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You will be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
We are looking for a “Cold Calling Machine” to join our growing team!
The Business Development Representative will make outbound calls to generate sales leads, schedule demos, and book committed appointments for the enterprise sales team. You will also field inbound sales inquires that originate via our website, advertisements, promotions, trade shows and other marketing efforts.
The successful candidate can be located anywhere in North America and will be required to support our business in Central and Eastern United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate calls to potential clients and promote March Networks solutions
- Field incoming inquiries
- Qualify incoming leads and pass qualified prospects to Sales Managers
- Determine demographic fit
- Determine compelling events and time frames
- Determine decision and contact points
- Work with Marketing department on lead campaigns
- Enter prospects into Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Complete lead qualification questionnaires
- Schedule demos and transition leads to Sales Managers
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with heavy outbound, business to business cold calling
- Experience in consultative inquiries
- Knowledge of solutions, practices and procedures within the IT, banking and retail, and hospitality industries preferred
- Energetic, ambitious, and results oriented professional
- Self-starter that can initiate action without direction
- Engaging personality to allow for a free flowing dialogue with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.