Channel Account Manager
Location: Home-based Office (UK)
Posted on: January 13, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you will enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You will be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The goal of the Channel Account Manager (CAM) role, is to expand and grow the Reseller channel by managing the Certified Solution Partners (CSP). The CAM must be able to understand and support the partners’ business needs and be a dedicated resource expanding and growing the partners’ business by recognizing and proactively offering the best March Networks solution.
The CAM’s primary objective is to grow revenue by expanding and ramping the March Networks’ partner network, influencing key end-user decision makers to select March Networks, and providing the best level of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify target CSPs that fit the March Networks profile and create business relationships, joint account plans, and revenue.
- Build and deepen the relationship with managed partners
- Build and act upon business plans with managed partners
- Understand, support and grow selected partner’s business
- Understand the Certified Partner Program and scale our partners beyond the outset
- Be liaison for the region to the rest of the organization, and vice versa
- Work closely with Sales Engineering to provide technical solutions to CSPs
- Submit accurate rolling project forecasts looking out 360 days
- University or MBA level
- 10+ years’ experience in IT channel management
- Experience from security and/or video surveillance is an advantage and would be preferred
- Fluency in English
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Pleasant but decisive personality
- Self-propelling and result oriented
- Business manager attitude
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.