Customer Success Specialist
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: August 29, 2019
The Customer Success Specialist will join our Ottawa based Professional Services team as the Customer Onboarding lead for our new Searchlight for Retail software solution as well as our Insight Monitoring and Resolution Service.
This unique position will be instrumental in allowing our customers to take full advantage of our service offering by establishing a strong relationship with each customer, continually driving the value of our solutions, maintaining customer retention, and ensuring their overall success.
As part of your responsibilities, you will have an active role in the maintenance and monitoring of our Global Customer Experience Center. This Center is instrumental in allowing the March Networks Global Sales team to showcase our latest video surveillance products and business intelligence solutions to existing and potential new customers.
Your exemplary customer communication skills, ability to resolve technical challenges, and enthusiasm to demonstrate our market leading products, will make you the ideal candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding new customers through post-installation checklist, user account creation, software training and periodic call-ins
- Become a trusted advisor to multiple people within each account and become their advocate within March Networks
- Provide best practices and deliver clear value on the service’s features, for each customer, based on their needs
- Introduce the customers to our self-help portal and continuously monitor their success
- Manage escalations from customers quickly and efficiently within March Networks
- Proactively monitor the services/solution and report on usage and performance
- Work closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Product Management to manage the Customer Experience Center at our Global Headquarters based in Ottawa
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer Experience Center, ensuring a highly reliable and effective virtual demonstration platform through proper equipment health monitoring
- Manage the incorporation of all new March Networks products into the Customer Experience Center on an ongoing basis
- Bring forward recommendations for improvements from the users of the Customer Experience Center
- Ensure all systems are working and updated on a regular basis
- Adhere to corporate technical standards and processes
- University Degree, College Diploma, and/or Post Graduate Certificate
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in technology with experience across a global enterprise customer base
- 2-5 years of experience providing exceptional customer service and support to customers
- Experience with Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience providing webinars with applications like GoToMeeting, Join.me, Adobe Connect or others
- Ability to understand an issue and propose solutions
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues quickly under time pressure
- Ability to learn and understand networking equipment as well as Cloud infrastructure
- Ability to monitor (at high level) distributed systems on an IP infrastructure
- Ability to work independently with the support of corporate teams
- Ability to speak to small groups of people and hold interactive conversations through webinars
- Motivated and driven to share knowledge and learn from others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- SQL, DBMS, CodeBase, Database administration
- Windows Server administration knowledge
- Fluency in other languages such as Spanish, French, and Italian
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple projects simultaneously
This position will require you to support customers and March Networks employees in international time zones. Occasional flexibility outside of regular 9-5 hours is required.
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application.