Data Entry Clerk – 4 Month Contract
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: September 16, 2019
This position will be responsible for importing and administering customer and end user contract data within the Agiloft contract management database. The Data Entry Clerk will ensure high levels of data quality, integrity, accuracy, completeness, and consistency across Agiloft. The successful candidate will create and maintain customer and end user records within defined roles and processes. He/she will support and interact with other departments, as well as external customers, to accomplish key tasks, and will provide reporting as required. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk will provide administrative support to the legal department. This role provides for a range of administrative and analytical functions requiring independent judgment and the ability to juggle conflicting priorities, as well as having to manage and prioritize workload independently.
The Data Entry Clerk must be customer service driven and have a good working relationship with customers and end users and the personality and skills necessary to work effectively with various stakeholders in the Company, as well as third parties. A close liaison must be maintained with the General Counsel keeping them informed of significant developments and seeking advice and assistance when appropriate. The successful candidate should be comfortable working with the legal department and clients to identify critical issues and interpret, construct, and complete contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other departments (Customer Operations, Finance, Sales, Legal, Information Technology) to create new and/or update existing customer and end user data within Agiloft, ensuring accurateness and completeness of information, with all required approvals
- Document and maintain customer and end user data, governance, policies, and tools to define and manage the customer and end user data requirements
- Propose and recommend future approaches and/or corrective action in order to continuously improve data integrity and related processes
- Enter customer and end user contracts into Agiloft
- Respond to inquiries via telephone and email
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Certificate/Degree from an accredited College or University in Business Administration, Information Technology, Paralegal or other related field
- Strong data handling skills in software applications (i.e. spreadsheets, databases, data queries, data comparisons, and relational databases)
- Strong analytical skills
- Adept at reviewing information for accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative
- Ability to assess existing processes and recommend improvements
- Ability to prioritize activities in a frequently changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding proofreading skills, and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Agiloft
- Ability to present information effectively to clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to follow instruction with limited coaching
- Prior experience working with commercial contracts and in particular the Agiloft contract management system
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application.