Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: December 9, 2022
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for a variety of marketing activities focused on increasing awareness, consideration and preference for March Networks across its core markets and geographies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for digital marketing across a variety of media. This includes creative development, writing and editing support, social media management, SEO/SEM, and project management to support various corporate, sales and marketing initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Lead will work collaboratively with the Marketing team but will also be required to work independently to meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The ability to balance numerous projects concurrently and prioritize deliverables on a daily basis will be important in this role.
This role is responsible for the following key areas:
- Social media management – writing and curating content for social media platforms; managing a social media content calendar, and being our in-house social media expert with the goal of boosting our engagement rates and raising our brand profile on social media channels
- SEO/SEM strategy support – strengthening March Networks online presence by optimizing our PPC ads, and improving website SEO. Includes conducting keyword research, backlink audits, and fixing on-page SEO issues (missing alt-tags, meta descriptions, etc.) under the direction of the website manager
- Supporting digital content development for the corporate website including writing web content, coordinating photos, and updating assets
- Lead nurturing activities (emails, automation, Pardot scoring) and lead management and list creation in Salesforce
- Assisting with the development of PPTs, brochures, and marketing videos as required
- Regular coordination of multiple internal resources and external suppliers/agencies/contractors
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Strong writing and editing skills in English are essential
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience managing digital advertising
- Experience managing social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram in a B2B business environment. Social media advertising experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is required
- Knowledge of SEO and experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics is required. Google Ads certification is a plus
- Experience with WordPress, ZoomInfo, and website chat tools is preferred
- Experience in the high technology sector a bonus
- Good project management skills including the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage external suppliers to achieve all deliverables
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize deliverables
- Strong verbal communications skills are required.
- Must be a team player
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com referencing the position title in the subject line.
Please note: Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.