Key Accounts Manager – Gulf Region
Location: Home-based Office - Gulf Region (Texas, USA)
Posted on: March 9, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The Key Accounts Manager (Gulf Region) will manage and grow business revenue through acquiring new enterprise end-user accounts within your territory. In addition, you will act as the primary contact for existing Enterprise end-user accounts within your territory. Key Accounts are defined as distributed enterprise companies with great than 150 locations and March Networks strength lies in the banking, retail, QSR, C-Store and distributed enterprise commercial markets.
You will also partner closely with the regional Channel Account Managers to engage system integrators and other strategic business partners within the region to grow your customer base. This is the ideal role for an account manager with a passion for hunting new Enterprise business opportunities who can sell the value of video surveillance software, hardware, and cloud services to multiple cross-functional groups within the target market.
- Develop a key accounts strategy for assigned territory and execute against the plan to exceed annual sales objectives and quota targets.
- Create account plans and strategies to win new business within assigned territory from new key end-user accounts who are not currently doing business with March Networks. Responsible for meeting sales quota for new key end-user accounts by identifying new sales opportunities through contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission and customer appointments.
- Partner closely with the regional Channel Account Managers to engage appropriate channel partners when needed for new end-user opportunities and identify and follow through on significant end-user sales opportunities identified by the Channel Partners.
- Partner with Sales Engineers to bring technical pre-sales expertise to target customers and their IT, Security, Cyber, and Operations organizations.
- Learn and continuously develop knowledge of existing and new products/solutions which includes enhancing expertise in company’s software application technologies. Partners closely with product management and marketing to provide constructive feedback reflecting customer and market needs/issues.
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to manage opportunities, quotes, funnel, leads, and relevant account details
- University degree
- A proven hunter of new business
- Minimum of 5+ years successful sales experience in an end-user account management role focused on networks, distributed enterprise video surveillance, and cloud services
- Ability and interest to travel up to 50% of the time while also adept at leveraging video conferencing technology to build and maintain relationships
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of commercial transactions and sales processes.
- Proven track record in providing outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional skills in collaboration, communication, organizational, project management and technical aptitude.
- Selling experience into Enterprise retail, banking, commercial customers preferred.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan.
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.