Major Channel Account Manager
Sales — Home based office located anywhere in the USA
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The Major Channel Account Manager position is responsible for the management of our major and more complex Certified Solution Providers (CSPs). The Major Channel Account Manager, working with the Regional Sales teams, will drive channel loyalty, revenue growth, and technical competency across the March Networks portfolio, and implement effective demand generation programs. The Major Channel Account Manager will coordinate potential sales opportunities and collaborate closely with the Regional Sales Leaders and Managers. This role will require travel approximately 50% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating regularly with the sales team to support working and promising CSP relationships.
- Build effective go-to-market plans with each of the major CSPs
- Strengthen existing business relationships with our major CSPs through ongoing engagement, communication, and issue resolution
- Align activities with the goals and objectives of the Regional Sales Leaders/Managers
- Effectively engage marketing, operations, and customer care resources to execute on business plans
- Providing effective interfaces with marketing, product management, sales, and customer
- Ensure all major CSPs are trained and competent on all March Networks products and solutions by leveraging training and content resources.
- Ensure all CSP sales resources are aware of March Networks products and solutions and have the content and tools necessary to effectively position and sell
- Coordinate and manage marketing communications to include (but not limited to) content distribution, webinars, discussion groups, and social media
- Develop demand and lead generation activities with the effective use of existing co-marketing funds.
- Ensure tight collaboration with the Sales Operations team in support of CSP orders and issue resolution.
- Coordinate and lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with each major CSP to ensure a coordinated go-to-market plan and joint execution
- Coordinate activities at both a corporate (HQ) and regional/local level for each of the assigned CSPs
- Presenting oral and written information clearly and effectively to keep sales and marketing staff informed of customer developments. Weekly reports to communicate status of leads, potential of leads and where lead is in the sales cycle
- Information source for internal follow up and status of leads and clients as well as customer information source in absence of Sales Leader
- Respond to inquiries requiring a solid knowledge of products existing and emerging in order to accurately answer inquiries concerning all product areas. Attend internal training sessions for product on continuous basis
Experience and Qualifications:
- College or Bachelors degree preferred; MBA is considered an asset
- 7+ years of relevant experience in channel management, product marketing, or product management. B2B technology experience and/or experience in the Video Surveillance sector is required. Understanding of lead generation and campaign management fundamentals is a plus.
- Strong business understanding, leadership and communication skills. Successful individuals will possess a unique ability to work with customers, sales team members and marketers. This requires a unique ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into compelling stories and concrete business benefits.
- Ability to effectively and consistently engage at C-level and VP level within each assigned National Account
- Thorough understanding of channel marketing and sales as exhibited by previous experience