Product Manager, Enterprise Management
Location: Canada or U.S.A
Posted on: August 4, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you will enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You will be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, the Product Manager for Enterprise Management is responsible for shaping the future of our enterprise management platform. The successful candidate leads all aspects of the product line, ensuring end-to-end value for March Networks’ end users as well as revenue growth and profitability. Applicants should have a product management background with direct experience in bringing successful video management or similar enterprise solutions to market. This exciting opportunity is a highly visible role that involves coordination and communication across all levels and departments within March Networks, requiring the leadership skills necessary to influence, align, and motivate cross-functional teams to create as much success as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possessing a deep understanding of the market around video solutions and enterprise management, acting as the authority for product and strategy decisions
- Providing clear reporting on the competitive landscape and ensuring March Networks is positioned as a leader in the space
- Interpreting customer and market demand to develop practical end user applications that provide an easily understood value proposition
- Ensuring the Enterprise Management roadmap meets the immediate needs of March Networks’ business while also guiding the product line to future success
- Driving internal development activities through clear product requirements and guidance
- Working with marketing to define the value proposition of both the greater product line as well as individual features and generating actionable marketing strategies
- Effectively monitoring/reporting on business performance and using the results to take decisive action that grows revenue, market share and profitability
- Acting as a brand ambassador through customer visits, trade shows, speaking opportunities, and industry publications
- Working very closely with other product managers at March Networks to ensure that our enterprise management portfolio excels as the central hub of our product portfolio
- Ownership of the end-to-end product line as it relates to Enterprise Management ensuring that, as a central hub, the platform is delivering to the needs of the greater product portfolio and end users
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Proven background in a Product Management role with a minimum 5 years of experience
- Direct experience with video management as it relates to end-to-end product strategy
- Ability to create business cases and report on the business performance of a product line
- Strong capabilities in writing use cases and product requirements, then guiding them through development and release to market
- Track record of collaborating with a marketing team to create success for a product line through marketing launches, strategies, and asset creation
- Experience developing and communicating easily understood product strategies
- Proactive, self-starter
- Resourceful problem solver
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.
Please click on the link https://apply.workable.com/march-networks/j/4628A01F10/apply/ to submit your application.