Program Assistant, Managed Services
Location: Remote Office (USA)
Posted on: March 21, 2022
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
As Program Assistant you will support the Program Manager’s work with large key customers, as well as with retail store Franchisees and March Networks CSPs (Certified Solution Providers) to oversee, and monitor the deployment of video loss prevention service (“VLPS”) technology. The Program Assistant will coordinate the deployment of systems and assist with the successful completion of other projects. The Program Assistant will be stationed in the USA with some travel to customer and CSP locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding installations and ongoing support of systems. This may include escalations from CSPs, IT Teams and internal teams (sales, NOC, finance, operations), and the need to work through and see the issues through resolution
- Coordinate and/or attend regular meetings with internal and external contacts to review all relevant information in the Managed Services Program.
- Create presentations and reports based on data on service metrics, installation statistics, billing, server transfers/migrations/cancellations
- During customer conversions or migrations, extract data from devices for the purpose of importing the data into a new device
- Program March Recorders during installation to be properly configured and registered to servers
- Audit systems as they are registered to servers to ensure proper configuration, performance, and use
- Assist onsite technician with any issues that arise during installation or service visits
- Provide guidance to CSPs and Customers on inquiries with new opportunities
- Assist Managed Services Project Manager and Program Manager with all other related tasks
- University or College degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in program management or project management or related work experience.
- Experience in the video surveillance business
- Experience managing large scale technology solutions deployments dealing directly with channel dealers and end customers.
- Excellent communications skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer facing and presentation/training skills
- Ability to deal with challenging situations related to customers.
- Goal oriented, results driven and highly motivated/pro-active.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines and managing a number of deliverables at once.
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to digest and consolidate large amounts of non-technical information and translate them into easy to understand reports.
- Willing to travel.
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known t