Program Manager – Managed Services
Location: Home-based office located anywhere in the USA
Posted on: February 26, 2019
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
As Program Manager, you will work closely with large key customers, as well as with retail store Franchisees, and March Networks CSPs (Certified Solution Providers) to oversee and monitor the deployment of video loss prevention service (VLPS) technology. The Program Manager will be stationed in the USA with frequent travel to customers.
- Large Program Management and Monitoring
- Central point of contact for all CSP activities, including overseeing new CSP applications, selection and certification prior to their involvement in deployments
- Interacting with customer billing functions, customer Product Managers to manage program logistics and ensure smooth day to day execution
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and performance
- Providing guidance to CSPs and Franchisees and facilitate resolution between Franchisees and CSPs for any out-of-scope work
- Creating and managing the rollout schedule with CSPs, monitor and ensure installation of the system is completed in a timely fashion, and flag sites that cannot be installed within thirty days for escalation
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Liaising with Sales Support and Operations personnel at March Networks headquarters to monitor and track delivery of March Networks Product to the CSP prior to installation
- Preparing reports and update the central database (web enrolment tool) with correct status and order information
- Tracking and resolving all field escalations that occur during the deployment phase of the program
- Monitoring and generating regular metrics reports to be presented to senior management.
- Participation in quarterly MBR’s
- National Third Party Installation and Maintenance (3PIM)
- In support of MN’s VaaS implementation this role is responsible for defining, documenting, evaluating and managing a National Third Party Installation and Maintenance (3PIM)
- Identifying standards for installation practices for DVR, Camera and potentially supplemental equipment that is installed as part of the VaaS service
- Identifying standards and practices for maintenance of the installed base by determining most competitive method to provide on-site support (e.g. annual support contract, time and materials, etc.)
- University or College degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in program management or project management or a related field
- Experience in the video surveillance business with demonstrated expertise in rolling out large scale deployments in retail and/or banking environments
- Experience managing large scale technology solutions deployments dealing directly with channel dealers and end customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with challenging situations related to customers
- Goal oriented and highly motivated/pro-active
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage a number of deliverables at once
- Ability to collect information from multiple sources and generate various reports
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Willing to travel up to 25 percent of the time
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application.