Regional Account Manager (Southeast USA)
Sales — Home based office located anywhere in the Southeast USA
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
|The Regional Account Manager (RAM) is responsible for driving new business within an assigned Territory and to look for strategic methods to capitalize on new business opportunities within the assigned accounts within their territory. The RAM will execute the Business Plan for the accounts within his/her territory and actively be involved in the ongoing development of said accounts. He/she must have expertise in the vertical market, understand channels to market and assist in the channel strategy in order to achieve success. He/she must be an excellent communicator and team player, as they will interact with all departments in the organization. This is a cross-functional position that works with Finance, Marketing, Professional Services, Sales, Legal, Product Management and Engineering. The RAM will initiate, develop and maintain relationships with key end-user decision makers within his/her account. The RAM will be extremely motivated and have a prior track record solution selling using consultative selling techniques. You will work out of your home office and travel as required.
- Establish and manage effective business development program to maximize company growth.
- Work with your Sales Manager and executives to ensure that business development activities support the strategic objectives of the company.
- Research and deliver strategic marketing presentations
- Gain and maintain expertise in the verticals with a focus on winning new business.
- Work with the partner network and cross-functional sales team to develop joint business plans, value propositions and marketing programs.
- Cultivate trust and credibility with peers and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Represent the company at networking functions, speaking engagements, trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Expertly demonstrate products to prospects and customers and communicate effective vertical market strategy across the organization.
- Manage sales forecasts and market analysis and assess competitor activity.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends through trade publications and relation information.
- Develop and maintain a Strategic Sales Plan to exploit the full potential of the specified account, monitor constantly and provide updates to management and cross functional sales team.
- Position requires strategic sales aptitude with the ability to sell March Networks solutions to all levels and the ability to identify all strategic buyers within an account.
- Maintain and exceed the ethical standards for March Networks employees.
- Work with executive management, and sales and marketing, to ensure competition and any other threats to (or opportunities for) the business are effectively monitored and proactively dealt with.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or Equivalent experience
- Degree in a business and/or technical discipline.
- Disciplined self-starter with 5+ years of consultative selling experience in a technical discipline.
- Previous restaurant industry sales experience is considered an asset
- Preferably experienced selling Enterprise Video and Business Intelligence Solutions
- A track record of success in selling both hardware and software solutions
- Must have the ability to explain technical products/topology to a wide range of disciplines.
- Proven track record in developing effective strategies and customized proposals that win new business from sophisticated buyers within the vertical.
- Excellent oral and written communication, persuasion, diplomatic and interpersonal skills; experience in researching, writing and delivering marketing proposals and presentations.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial setting where ‘many hats’ must be worn and decisions need to be made quickly, sometimes with minimal management direction.
- Experience selling to high-level sophisticated buyers at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hard driving, “Close the Deal” attitude will be important, but must be balanced with flexibility, patience and adaptability.
- Team player, strong work ethic, ability to work with minimal supervision, results-oriented, flexible, patient and adaptable.
- An understanding of Internet and wireless technologies.
- Proven track record in providing customer satisfaction.
- Strong written, project management and technical aptitude skills are essential.
- A high degree of tact and diplomacy is required.
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.