Regional Sales Manager (Mexico City)
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on: April 5, 2017
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
March Networks is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to manage existing and new business in Mexico. You will work closely with end-users and business partners in Mexico to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction for March Networks. You will be required to achieve sales and profit goals in Mexico and serve our customers by identifying their video surveillance needs from our office in Mexico City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set short-term and long-term sales strategies
- Have direct contact and relationships with key accounts
- Maintain and analyze list of regular prospects and customer calls in CRM
- Demonstrate products to prospects and customers
- Inform prospects and customers of sales promotions
- Maintain prospect and customer records to help prepare sales forecasts
- Prepare and submit reports pertaining to sales activity, potential sales opportunities and market trends
- Give constructive and quantitative information to help maintain product manuals, sales manuals and pricing schedules
- Provide information to customers regarding products and applications
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends through trade publications and relation information
- Participate and assist with trade shows, conventions, customer functions and industry wide affairs as needed
- Maintain knowledge of the March Networks product line and competitive product lines
- Work and cooperate with all sales, customer service, technical and management personnel
- Continually assess the ROI of all sales activities in the assigned region
- College or University Degree in Business, Marketing or a technical discipline
- 4 or more years of experience in technical sales and marketing
- Networks and client/server knowledge
- Experience providing technical solutions to numerous businesses
- Experience managing major accounts with long sales cycles
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record in providing customer satisfaction
- Strong technical aptitude skills
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.