Regional Sales Manager (Singapore)
Sales — Singapore, Republic of Singapore
The Regional Sales Manager will manage day-to-day sales on behalf of March Networks in Asia. This position has significant revenue impact on the company and will have a sales quota associated with it. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with existing systems Integrators, VAR’s and strategic business partners in the territory to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue targets. It is important for this person to execute on the company’s end user pull-through strategy in each of our target vertical markets by applying solutions selling techniques for their end user customers. End user calls operate at 70% of the Regional Sales Manager’s time.
This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to use the resources given to meet corporate sales objectives and maintain customer satisfaction. They are the primary contact for accounts in the territory. This includes communicating all customer suggestions, complaints, and concerns to management.
Due to the time zone differences in the APAC region, the regional sales manager position will act autonomously at times. Therefore, quick and sound business decisions may have to be made in the best interest of the Company – solid business acumen is a must for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective use of CRM tools for maintenance of accounts, account planning, forecasting and customer marketing records.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with the help of the Office Administrator.
- Structure and manage relationships with new and existing systems integrators, VARs, strategic partners and end users.
- Drive channel sales by developing relationships and evangelizing solutions with channel partner sales teams. Identify and execute joint marketing programs to create new sales opportunities.
- Work with Sales Engineering to ensure CSP’s are technically trained and certified on the March product portfolio.
- Develop and expand partner services opportunities.
- Assist in management of operational and administrative activities with partners.
- Provide sales and marketing support.
- Champion the interests and value of channel partners within the organization.
- Set short-term and long-term sales strategies.
- Have direct contact and relationships with key accounts in the territory.
- Perform sales training.
- Maintain and analyze list of regular prospect and customer calls.
- Demonstrate products to prospects and customers.
- Inform prospects and customers of sales promotions.
- Bring forth local marketing ideas and concepts to execute with alongside the marketing team.
- Work cross functionally within the organization to get the job done.
- Maintain prospect and customer records to help in preparing sales forecasts, market analysis and assessing competitor activity.
- Submit reports pertaining to sales activity, potential sale opportunities and market trends.
- Submit accurate rolling project forecasts looking out 360 days.
- Submit quarterly commit forecasts to management and update weekly.
- Give constructive and quantitative information to help maintenance of product manuals.
- Give feedback to business development managers and product management regarding competitor pricing, markets trends and technology innovations in the field.
- Provide March Networks information to customers regarding products and applications.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends through trade publications and information gathered through relationships.
- Participate and assist with trade shows, conventions, customer functions and industry-wide affairs as needed.
- Work closely with March Networks’ customers and prospective customers and implement changes to make them more successful in their respective market areas.
- Maintain knowledge of the March Networks’ product line and competitive product lines.
- Work and cooperate with all sales, customer service, technical and management personnel.
- Continually assess the ROI of all sales activities in the assigned region
- Develop and ensure sales channel growth.
- Uphold, promote, and exhibit company values when conducting business activities.
- Promote a positive company image through professional appearance and, behaviors, and show respect for customers, consumers and the communities in which we do business.
- Conduct business unit (territory) in a professional manner with the company’s goals in mind at all times.
- University degree.
- Related industry experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of successful sales background or experience in networks, client/server knowledge and CCTV/video surveillance work experience.
- Proven sales success track record.
- Extensive experience managing major accounts, large territories and personnel.
- Exceptional communication skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Proven track record in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of commercial transactions and sales business.
- Have sold and provided solutions for numerous business and technical clients.
- Strong written, project management and technical aptitude skills are essential.
- End user sales experience mandatory.
- Retail, Financial and Commercial Industrial sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- Demonstrated openness to new ideas and approaches.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of a diverse work environment.
- Ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to effectively coordinate activities in order to accomplish tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.