Regional Sales Manager (Singapore)
Sales — Singapore, Republic of Singapore
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage day-to-day sales on behalf of March Networks in Asia. This position has significant revenue impact on the company and will have a sales quota associated with it. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with existing systems Integrators, VAR’s and strategic business partners in the territory to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue targets. It is important for this person to execute on the company’s end user pull-through strategy in each of our target vertical markets by applying solutions selling techniques for their end user customers. This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to use the resources given to meet corporate sales objectives and maintain customer satisfaction. They are the primary contact for accounts in the territory.
Due to the time zone differences in the APAC region, the Regional Sales Manager position will act autonomously at times; therefore, quick and sound business decisions may have to be made in the best interest of the company – solid business acumen is a must for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with new and existing systems integrators, VARs, strategic partners and end users
- Drive channel sales by developing relationships and evangelizing solutions with channel partner sales teams
- Identify and execute joint marketing programs to create new sales opportunities
- Work with Sales Engineering to ensure CSPs are technically trained and certified on the March product portfolio
- Set short-term and long-term sales strategies
- Perform sales training
- Demonstrate products to prospects and customers
- Inform prospects and customers of sales promotions
- Prepare and submit reports pertaining to sales forecasts, market analysis and competitor activity
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends through trade publications and information gathered through relationships
- Participate and assist with trade shows, conventions, customer functions and industry-wide affairs as needed
- Maintain knowledge of March Networks’ product line and competitive product lines
- Continually assess the ROI of all sales activities in the assigned region
- Uphold, promote and exhibit company values when conducting business activities
- Promote a positive company image through professional appearance and, behaviors, and show respect for customers, consumers and the communities in which we do business
- Conduct business unit in a professional manner with the company’s goals in mind at all times
- University Degree
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales background or experience in networks, client/server knowledge and CCTV/video surveillance
- Experience managing major accounts, large territories and personnel
- Experience selling and providing solutions for numerous business and technical clients
- Experience with end user sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Solid understanding of commercial transactions and sales business
- Demonstrated openness to new ideas and approaches
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others to effectively coordinate activities in order to accomplish tasks
- Ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results
- Experience in Retail, Financial and Commercial Industrial sales
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.