Salesforce Developer – 6 Month Contract
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: November 13, 2020
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
This position is a perfect combination of functional and technical expertise. The successful candidate will be hands-on in implementing IT projects, leveraging Salesforce technology by analyzing business requirements, defining robust solutions, designing workflows, performing applications configurations and development.
Project mandates will include:
- Implementation of Salesforce Community
- Implementation of Salesforce CPQ for Community
- New Integrations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, define, gather, analyze and capture business requirements and technical specifications through engagement with key project stakeholders
- Convert business requirements into sustainable and scalable solutions
- Configuration and custom development of Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ and Community based on business needs
- Develop new applications based on Salesforce platform, delivering high business value and outstanding user experience
- Participate in knowledge transfer to users, “train the trainer” sessions and support user adoption
- Work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that will meet the business unit’s requirements and fulfill user stories
- Perform unit, integration and end-to-end testing cycles and assist with user acceptance testing
- Manage relationships with external vendors at technical levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with different Salesforce technologies such as applications configuration, administration, Apex programming, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, Marketing and CPQ
- Experience with the design, configuration and development of Salesforce communities, using both oob templates as well as implementing customized theme and content layouts
- Experience developing custom Lightning Components and LWC
- Experience implementing custom business logic and webservices using APEX and supporting unit tests
- Solid understanding of Salesforce automation tools using APEX triggers, workflows and Lightning Flows
- Experience developing complex pricing models with Salesforce CPQ
- Expertise in building reports and dashboards on Salesforce platform
- Expertise in building custom applications on Salesforce platform
- Experience implementing and consuming SOAP and REST API’s with Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica
- Solid working knowledge of database schema design, stored procedures and proficiency with MS-SQLServer
- Solid background in the design, programming and management of CRM systems
- Experience with a variety of complex IT application delivery projects
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver against aggressive timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills with a detail-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Salesforce certifications are a definite asset
- Experience with Informatica Cloud Integration
- Experience with Business analytics and reporting tools
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application.