Location: Ottawa, ON
Posted on: January 18, 2022
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
This position is a perfect combination of functional and technical expertise. The successful candidate will be hands-on in implementing IT projects, leveraging Salesforce technology by analyzing business requirements, defining robust solutions, documenting system requirements, designing workflows, and performing application configurations and system development.
Project mandates will include:
- Enhancements to existing Salesforce solutions: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Pardot and Communities
- New solutions introduction: Service Management, Data Warehouse, BI, eCommerce, etc.
- New Integrations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, define, gather, analyze, and capture business requirements and technical specifications through engagement with key project stakeholders
- Convert high-level business requirements into sustainable and scalable solutions
- Configuration and custom development of Salesforce Service Cloud based on business needs
- Develop new applications based on Salesforce platform, delivering high business value and outstanding user experience
- Maintain and administer Salesforce applications
- Participate in knowledge transfer to users, “train the trainer” sessions, and support user adoption
- Work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that will meet the business unit’s requirements and fulfill user stories
- Perform unit, integration, and end-to-end testing cycles and assist with user acceptance testing
- Manage relationships with external vendors at technical levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with different Salesforce technologies: applications configuration, administration, Apex programming, etc.
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, Marketing, and CPQ
- Expertise in building reports and dashboards on Salesforce platform
- Expertise in building custom applications on Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of APIs, Webservices, HTML/CSS and SQL
- Solid background in the design, programming, and management of CRM systems
- Experience working in a cloud computing environment (infrastructure, storage, platforms and/or data)
- Experience with a variety of complex IT application delivery projects
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver against aggressive timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills with a detail-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Informatica Cloud Integration
- Experience with Business analytics and reporting tools
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.