Command Mobile Features
- View live and recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Access camera information including name, frame rate, data
- Remote access without port forwarding
- Digital zoom or “pinch to zoom” in live and archived video
- PTZ camera control
- De-warping of live or recorded Oncam 360° camera views
- Runs on iPhones, iPads and Android devices
Command Mobile Plus
New Features in Command Mobile Plus
- App is synched with Searchlight’s Transactions Report and Operations Audit feature
- Get instant alerts about alarms with push notifications
- View voids, discounts or any other transactions from the app
- Enhanced navigation view with multiple cameras on screen
- Crop, stretch, and toggle between camera layouts
- Instant snapshot email notifications when something occurs
- Fast forward and fast rewind – up to 32x
- Save zoomed views from IP and Oncam 360 cameras on Command Enterprise Software
* Command Mobile Plus is currently only available for users connected to Command Enterprise Server 2.10 or higher and Searchlight for Retail version 4.13.0 or higher.
Remotely monitor your business
Save time and money by monitoring your business remotely with the Command Mobile smartphone app. Free from the App Store and Google Play, the app provides convenient access to live and recorded surveillance video from your personal smartphone or tablet. Conveniently manage operational issues, monitor location cleanliness, review signage and displays – all from your mobile device.
Get instant alerts with push notifications
Command Mobile Plus enables push notifications from Command Enterprise Software. Be alerted instantly to alarms that have been configured on your March Networks’ recorders, including AI-based alarms from March Networks’ ME6 Series IP Cameras, which are equipped with video intelligence. With just one click, view video associated with your alarm event.
Secure remote access without port forwarding
Command Mobile and Command Mobile Plus support remote video access through the Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal capability. This method allows you to connect to your March Networks recorders securely from any location without a VPN, direct connectivity, or the need for port forwarding.
Synchronized with Command
Command Mobile works seamlessly with the cameras on your March Networks X Series, 8000 Series, 9000 Series or RideSafe recorders, allowing you to use the same login credentials and access all the same personal folders as your desktop application. Quickly access store locations and cameras by name, view frame rates and adjust video for optimal viewing based on available bandwidth.
Controlling PTZ Cameras and De-Warping Oncam 360° Cameras with Command Mobile
The Command Mobile app supports de-warping of live and recorded Oncam 360° camera views, and also lets you control PTZ cameras. Watch how it works.
Compatible with our Health Compliance Solution
Command Mobile Plus is compatible with the March Networks Health Compliance Solution for easy on-the-go viewing of occupancy information, displaying camera and recorder availability, and more.