- View live and recorded video from your smartphone or tablet
- Access camera information including name, frame rate, data rate and more
- Remote access without port forwarding (enabled through NAT traversal)
- Digital zoom or “pinch to zoom” in live and archived video
- PTZ camera control, including the ability to select preset positions
- De-warping of live or recorded Oncam 360° camera views
- Runs on iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Free from the App Store and Google Play
Remotely monitor your business
Save time and money by monitoring your business remotely with the Command Mobile smartphone app. Free from the App Store and Google Play, the app provides convenient access to live and recorded surveillance video from your personal smartphone or tablet. Conveniently manage operational issues, monitor location cleanliness, review signage and displays – all from your mobile device.
Secure remote access without port forwarding
Command Mobile now enables remote video access through the Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal capability. This method allows you to connect to your March Networks recorders securely from any location without a VPN, direct connectivity, or the need for port forwarding.
Synchronized with Command
Command Mobile works seamlessly with the cameras on your March Networks 8000 Series, 9000 Series or RideSafe recorders, allowing you to use the same login credentials and access all the same personal folders as your desktop application. Quickly access store locations and cameras by name, view frame rates and adjust video for optimal viewing based on available bandwidth.
Controlling PTZ Cameras and De-Warping Oncam 360° Cameras with Command Mobile
The Command Mobile app supports de-warping of live and recorded Oncam 360° camera views, and also lets you control PTZ cameras. Watch how it works.