Posted on: February 8, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
We are looking for a front-end developer who will join our scrum team building complex data-driven applications, including Searchlight Cloud. Searchlight Cloud is a highly flexible platform that combines high-definition video surveillance with various data sources including transactional data from point-of-sale systems, metadata from AI-enabled cameras and other forms of sensor-driven data to give organizations a complete view of their business. Using the platform, corporations can address security and fraud concerns, while also gaining insights into operational, compliance, and sales and marketing issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in 2-week sprints, assist with building data-driven applications in a team of backend developers, frontend developers and QA;
- Using the latest front-end technology, creating adaptable interfaces for online apps;
- Working with the scrum, interdisciplinary team, on a daily basis;
- Proposing technical solutions and creating documentation (15%);
- Creating new features (65%); and
- Fixing bugs and code refactoring (20%).
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 12+
- Experience with Typescript
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code
- Proactive approach
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Experience in HYDRA™ (Cassandra, Druid, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
Why join us?
- Private healthcare (Medicover)
- Remote, in office or hybrid working arrangements available
- Regular team integration meetings
- Training budget
- Company meal once a week (breakfast or lunch)
- English speaking lessons with a native speaker during work hours (1.5 hours, per week)
- Snacks in the office
- Free parking near the office
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.