New SE4 Series IP Cameras
We are pleased to introduce our new SE4 Series IP Cameras, offering advanced features to capture critical details in all lighting conditions.
The cameras all feature High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology and 4MP resolution, the perfect amount to capture important details like facial features, bill denominations or license plates in outdoor situations. All models also incorporate March Networks’ convenient low bit rate (LBR) setting that can reduce storage and bandwidth consumption by as much as 50% in most applications.
The lineup includes:
- The SE4 IR DuraBullet – featuring built-in smart IR technology that can illuminate objects over 130 feet (40 metres) away. Also offers a rugged, all-metal vandal-resistant (IK10) enclosure
- The SE4 Outdoor IR Dome – featuring a P-Iris, a 2.7-12mm lens, and IR LEDs
- The SE4 IR MicDome – a small form factor camera with IR and a built-in microphone, available with an optional wall mount and 2.8mm or 4.0mm lens
- The SE4 Indoor IR Dome – an indoor dome featuring built-in IR and HDR as well as an optional EMT mount for high ceilingdrop installations
New SE2 IR MicroBullet
We’ve expanded our SE2 Series IP Camera portfolio to include a new full featured 2.7-12mm micro-bullet camera.
The SE2 IR MicroBullet features a compact design with a rugged, weather-proof (IP66), vandal-resistant (IK10) enclosure. Featuring 2MP resolution and High Dynamic Range, the camera captures very sharp, detailed images, even in the dark thanks to its P-Iris lens and built-in IR, which provides uniform illumination of objects 50 feet (15 meters) away.
Major software release, MN.2019.1.0, now available
The latest releases of our Command, Searchlight and recorder software are now available for download from the March Networks Partner Portal.
This major software release (MN.2019.1.0) includes new privacy and data security features, as well as additional functionality and support for third-party devices. Additionally, the release includes new business intelligence and enterprise management capabilities for customer insight, operational efficiency and multi-site, system-wide administration.
This release applies to the following March Networks products:
- March Networks Searchlight
- March Networks Command Enterprise and Command Client
- March Networks 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs and 9000 Series IP Recorders
New smoked dome accessories
Smoked dome accessories are now available for the SE2 Indoor IR Dome, the SE2 Pendant PTZ 30X and the SE2 Flush PTZ 30X. Smoked domes are ideal for retail, banking and other environments where hiding a camera’s line of sight without obstructing the field-of-view can help deter potential crimes by making it difficult to see where a camera is pointing.
GURU 2.7 now available
The latest release of our GURU Smartphone App is now available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
GURU 2.7 has an updated application icon and features the ability to apply recorder software upgrades to March Networks 8000, 9000 and RideSafe Series recorders.
New hosted managed video network services
We are pleased to introduce March Networks Insight, a new, cloud-based service delivering unmatched video network visibility, asset control, system health, and service level agreement (SLA) performance management.
Insight offers unique features and reporting capabilities including:
- Easy self-serve access to your video network information via a web browser
- Comprehensive health reporting with at-a-glance views of device issues
- Closed-loop field service workflows so you know when tickets have closed and issues have been resolved
- SLA reporting including time to resolution
New PTZ cameras
We are pleased to introduce new PTZ cameras, offering complete video surveillance coverage for indoor and outdoor applications. The new lineup includes:
- The ME3 Pendant IR PTZ 40X – A 3MP PTZ camera with IR, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and built-in auto tracking, featuring 40X optical zoom.
- The SE2 Flush PTZ 30X and SE2 Pendant PTZ 30X – 2MP PTZ cameras incorporating 1080p resolution and 30X optical zoom for an impressive field of view. These cameras also feature PoE+ for convenient single cable installation and are IK10-rated for impact resistance when pendant mounted.
Insight Monitoring and Resolution Service
A cloud-based service that provides video network visibility, asset control, system health, and SLA performance management
SE2 Flush and Pendant PTZs 30X Datasheet
2MP PTZ cameras with 30X optical zoom for indoor and outdoor applications
ME3 Pendant IR PTZ 40X Datasheet
3MP PTZ camera with 40X optical zoom for indoor and outdoor applications
9000 Series Overview Chart
Technical specifications for the 32, 48 and 64-channel 9000 Series IP Recorders