- Mobile access to datasheets, user guides, manuals and instructions, troubleshooting tips and video tutorials
- Submit a technical support ticket, check product warranty status or initiate an express RMA
- Apply recorder software upgrades (GURU 2.7.0)
- Run installation reports or wirelessly provision your 8000 Series or RideSafe Hybrid NVRs
- Strengthen cybersecurity by auditing the configuration of installed March Networks recorders. Get a list of recommendations to harden the installation.
Download GURU Now
Get tech support on the go
Download GURU onto your iPhone, iPad or Android device for instant access to an interactive knowledge database for March Networks products. Troubleshoot and solve issues faster in the field with GURU’s advanced diagnostics and support tools.
Intuitive and easy to use
Just find the product you’re working with and scroll down for documentation, support tips, video tutorials and more. Search known issues or use GURU’s smart symptom filtering to quickly pinpoint problems. You can also submit a technical support ticket, check product warranty or Return Material Authorization (RMA) shipment status to speed service calls and find answers faster. Watch our training videos to learn more.
New! Apply recorder software upgrades with GURU
Keep your March Networks 8000, 9000 and RideSafe Series recorders up to date with GURU. Just download the software onto your smartphone or tablet and connect to the recorder with GURU by plugging a wireless adaptor into the recorder’s USB port. Use GURU to scan the QR code on the front panel of the unit to make the wireless connection. You can then transfer the software and upgrade the recorder with a few easy taps on your mobile device. Watch how it works.
Strengthen cybersecurity with GURU
How secure is your video surveillance installation? Find out with our GURU app’s new Security Audit feature. This convenient new tool analyzes how secure the configuration of installed March Networks recorders is against a list of potential weaknesses. It then recommends ways to harden the system, such as changing a default password. Technicians can email the complete the list of recommendations to themselves, a supervisor or customer for future reference. Watch how it works.