Posted on: February 3, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will join our scrum team building complex data-driven applications, including Searchlight Cloud. Searchlight Cloud is a highly flexible platform that combines high-definition video surveillance with various data sources including transactional data from point-of-sale systems, metadata from AI-enabled cameras and other forms of sensor-driven data to give organizations a complete view of their business. Using the platform, corporations can address security and fraud concerns, while also gaining insights into operational, compliance, and sales and marketing issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders within the business and IT related to software application development;
- Analyzing business requirements & data flows (feature level), conducting feasibility studies, usability requirements analysis;
- Creating detailed models such as logical data models, use case diagrams, technical user stories and other UML related;
- Transferring business requirements into user stories with clear acceptance criteria, capturing and maintaining these in the Product Backlog;
- Defining MVP\Goals\Deliverables by prioritizing requirements in terms of business requirements; and
- Supporting Scrum Team in fulfilling requirements delivery.
- 2+ years’ experience in business analyst / Product Ownership fields or similar in IT software companies
- Excellent written and spoken English (B2/C1)
- Practical knowledge of UML, BPMN, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with technically define business logic
- Experience with technically define API endpoints, an asset
- Professional certifications in Business or System Analysis, an asset
- Interdisciplinary knowledge in the field of building digital products, an asset
Why join us?
- Private healthcare (Medicover)
- Remote, in office or hybrid working arrangements available
- Regular team integration meetings
- Training budget
- Company meal once a week (breakfast or lunch)
- English speaking lessons with a native speaker during work hours (1.5 hours, per week)
- Snacks in the office
- Free parking near the office
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.