CES C•Cure 9000 Plug-in
- Support for March Networks Command Recording Software and 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs through March Networks Command Enterprise
- Access live and archived video from both Command and the 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs through the C•CURE 9000 interface
- Control surveillance camera actions associated with C•CURE 9000 alarms, including pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) movements
- Monitor alarms in the C•CURE 9000 interface, including video motion detection alarms and synch-loss
March Networks CES C•CURE 9000 plug-in provides an advanced centralized video surveillance and access control solution for rapid incident response. This plug-in provides a seamless integration between Software House’s C•CURE 9000 system and March Networks Command Recording Server and 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs, allowing for the initiation of a wide range of actions within the C•CURE 9000 interface, including automatic recording of video, displaying live pop-ups of alarm video, calling presets and sending email notifications.
March Networks Products & Versions Supported
- March Networks Command Enterprise 22.214.171.124 and higher
- March Networks Command Recording Software 2.5 and higher
- March Networks 8000 Hybrid Series NVR running software version 5.8.0 and higher
Note: March Networks Command Recording Software and NVRs must be managed by March Networks Command Enterprise.
Software House (CCURE) Version Supported:
- C•Cure 9000 version 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
Who supplies this product?
- License and plug-in provided by March Networks
- License required by Software House. Please contact the access control provider to learn their licensing requirements