DMP Control Panel Integration
- March Networks 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs and 9000 Series IP Recorders can monitor any alarm that occurs on a DMP panel, including burglar, fire, emergency, and panic alarms
- All alarms and events are logged, recorded, and are searchable on the NVR
- The NVR can initiate an action/output in response to an alarm (e.g., a panic button) or an event (e.g., a card swipe)
The March Networks recorder and DMP Control Panel integration provides an advanced solution for integrating surveillance video with alarm panel management. Alarms from both DMP’s XR500 and XR550 control panels can be seen and recorded by an 8000 Series Hybrid NVR or 9000 Series IP Recorder. The recorder can then initiate a variety of actions in response to those alarms. For example, an alarm activated by someone swiping a key card after business hours, or pushing a burglar, fire or panic alarm, can trigger the video system to tag the video for longer retention, pop up a live video display window, move PTZ cameras to preset locations or send notification emails. The result is a comprehensive security management solution that delivers better risk mitigation and faster incident response.
March Networks Products & Versions Supported
- March Networks 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs and 9000 Series IP Recorders running Visual Intelligence Release 5.7.9 or higher
DMP Version Supported:
- DMP XR500 Series Access/Burglary/Fire Panel
- DMP XR550 Series Access/Burglary/Fire Panel
Who supplies this product?
- No additional license fees