VaxALPR On Camera
- Log license plates detected by a surveillance camera running Vaxtor’s VaxALPR On Camera software
- Search and sort through license plate detections and match plates with video snapshots for fast and easy investigations
Correlate video with license plate data and quickly search for video of specific plates with March Networks Searchlight-Vaxtor VaxALPR On Camera integration.
This integration runs on any Axis camera with ARTPEC-4+ CPU installed on it. All detections are searchable in March Networks Searchlight software, giving customers a comprehensive database of LPR detections matched with video, and the ability to search and sort through past events.
Get real-time license plate detection and recognition software with a single camera – there’s no need to install a LPR server on-site – plus all the benefits of March Networks advanced video management software, together in one convenient solution.
March Networks Products & Versions Supported
- March Networks 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs and 9000 Series IP Recorders
- Command Enterprise Server 2.2
- Searchlight Application Software 4.4
Required third-party products:
- Axis camera with an ARTPEC-4+ CPU included:
- ARTPEC-4 is suitable for parking environments with stopped vehicles. Depending on the resolution and size of the detection polygon defined by the user, recognition time may take 1.0 to 3.0 seconds to complete.
- ARTPEC-5 is suitable for low speed, free-flow scenarios up to 18.6 mph (30 km/h).
- ARTPEC-6 & 7 are suitable for medium to high-speed scenarios up to 111.8 mph (180 km/h) with the newer ARTPEC-7 having the best performance. Recognition time may vary considerably depending on configuration of resolution, detection polygon and the scenario.
Who supplies this product?
- Axis products supplied by Axis
- VaxALPR On Camera license supplied by Vaxtor
- March Networks Searchlight software and recorders are integration ready and supplied by March Networks