- NEW – Compact & powerful C-Series with advanced compression technology
- 12MP sensor delivering TrueDetail HDR
- Market leading 55fps at full resolution
- StreamLite compression lowers data rates by 50%
- Constant 360° surveillance and no blind spots
- Exceptional low-light performance
- 3D dewarping in March Networks Command Client
- 5-year warranty
Introducing the C-Series, a compact and powerful 360° camera line
Designed to support mission-critical video surveillance and security deployments, the Oncam C-Series provides the performance, resilience, scalability, and ease of use required of advanced 360° fisheye solutions. Market-leading framerates, StreamLite compression, TrueDetail HDR, and advanced light management technology are combined into a compact body to offer an intuitive and user-friendly product. Available as both an indoor and outdoor camera.
Highly detailed 360° images
Get complete 360° scene capture in high resolution with the C-12 cameras from Oncam and March Networks. These powerful 360° cameras feature 12 MP sensors that deliver exceptionally detailed images, even in low-light conditions. Reveal the lost details in both dark and bright areas of the same scene. Correctly expose every detail with dual concurrent exposures.
Stream four different views simultaneously on one camera
Mulit-Mode makes the C-Series even more versatile. It can be a 360° camera, a panoramic one, or even both at the same time. With Multi-Mode, choose to stream up to four different views simultaneously from one camera.
- Fisheye (standard 360° fisheye view ideal for total situational awareness)
- Panoramic+ (5:2 pre-dewarped panoramic view ideal for wall-mounted cameras)
- Corridor+ (split 2-way corridor view from a ceiling-mounted camera)
- T Corridor+ (3-way junction view from a ceiling-mounted camera)
- VCam (user-defined dewarped view of a specific chosen area of the fisheye images)
Seamless integration with March Networks Command
Available as part of a complete March Networks solution, the C-Series 360° cameras integrate with March Networks Command VMS software for the most powerful client-side de-warping (live and retrospective) and access to simultaneous multiple video streams.
Using March Networks Command Mobile App for Oncam 360° Camera De-warping and Controlling PTZ Cameras
Remote access and de-warping with Command Mobile
The March Networks Command Mobile app supports de-warping of live and recorded Oncam 360° camera views, and also lets you control PTZ cameras. Watch how it works.