- Powerful video analytics, including tripwire, intrusion detection, loitering detection, object removal, and abandoned object
- Region of Interest (ROI) encoding for each stream – configure up to 3 regions per stream
- 4MP dome for indoor applications
- High Dynamic Range
- Integrated Smart IR for illumination in total darkness
- Convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) setting helps reduce storage and bandwidth usage
Get the perfect field of view
Capture high-quality surveillance video in challenging lighting conditions with the VA4 Indoor IR Dome. Combining High Dynamic Range (HDR) and built-IR Smart IR, the camera delivers sharp, low-noise images of objects up to 100 feet away. The camera automatically adjusts the intensity of its IR LEDs based on the distance of the object to provide just the right amount of illumination.
Video analytics at the edge
Video analytics enable organizations to enhance security in both public and private spaces by detecting perimeter or area breaches, unattended objects, and unusual activity more rapidly and consistently. The software detects camera tampering in real time and also promotes more proactive system maintenance by alerting staff to camera obstructions or changes in camera positioning which otherwise go unnoticed.
Save money on storage and bandwidth
With Region of Interest (ROI) compression, you can select which areas in the camera’s field of view are of interest to you. The areas of less importance are compressed, freeing up storage. This feature builds on March Networks’ convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) feature for as much as a 65% reduction in data rates.
Mounts & accessories
Surface mount (out-of-box)
0.75” EMT mount adaptor
1.5” NPT wall mount
Electrical plate adaptor
1.5” NPT pendant mount
1.5” NPT adaptor