- Powerful video analytics including tripwire, intrusion detection, loitering detection, object removal, and abandoned object
- 4MP resolution images with a small, compact design
- Modular design allows the encoder unit to be concealed inside a wall or ceiling
- Mount the camera inside the height strip housing to capture a detailed facial view
- Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range (DOL-HDR)
- Low bit rate (LBR) setting reduces storage and bandwidth usage by 50% or more in most applications
- NDAA compliant
- 5 year warranty
Reliable, discreet surveillance
Capture high-quality video surveillance discreetly, day or night, with the VA4 Covert Camera. This full-featured camera delivers crystal-clear 4MP images at close range, and has a modular design with a separate encoder, allowing for concealment inside a wall or ceiling. The camera is ideal for organizations that need reliable, inconspicuous surveillance coverage.
Optional height strip housing
The optional height strip housing allows the camera to be installed near a building’s exit, so it is positioned directly at eye level with a person’s face for more reliable identification, even when the person is wearing a hood or a hat.
Video analytics at the edge
Video analytics enable organizations to enhance security in both public and private spaces by detecting perimeter or area breaches, unattended objects, and unusual activity more rapidly and consistently. The software detects camera tampering in real time and also promotes more proactive system maintenance by alerting staff to camera obstructions or changes in camera positioning which otherwise go unnoticed.
QR code for in-field support
The VA4 Covert Camera features an innovative QR code that, when scanned with March Networks GURU Smartphone App, provides diagnostic and warranty information about the camera. This allows for faster in-field technical support and troubleshooting on-site.