- Powerful video analytics, including tripwire, intrusion detection, loitering detection, object removal, and abandoned object
- Region of Interest (ROI) encoding for each stream – configure up to 3 regions per stream
- Low-profile 2MP dome for indoor applications
- 2.3mm lens delivers extra-wide field of view
- Convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) setting helps reduce storage and bandwidth usage
- 3-axis gimbal for single-handed positioning of camera during installation or adjustments
A comparison of the VA2 Indoor NanoDome’s 2.3mm lens (left), capturing an extra wide field of view, and the industry’s typical 2.8mm lens (right).
Complete coverage with a single security camera
Capture sharp, high-definition (HD) video images of large indoor areas with the VA2 Indoor NanoDome. This low-profile camera has a 2.3mm lens that delivers an impressive 134° horizontal field of view, making it ideal for large comprehensive coverage of indoor spaces, with minimal distortion at the edges.
Video analytics at the edge
Video analytics enable organizations to enhance security in both public and private spaces by detecting perimeter or area breaches, unattended objects, and unusual activity more rapidly and consistently. The software detects camera tampering in real time and also promotes more proactive system maintenance by alerting staff to camera obstructions or changes in camera positioning which otherwise go unnoticed.
Save money on storage and bandwidth
With Region of Interest (ROI) compression, you can select which areas in the camera’s field of view are of interest to you. The areas of less importance are compressed, freeing up storage. This feature builds on March Networks’ convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) feature for as much as a 65% reduction in data rates.
Mounts & accessories
Surface mount (out-of-box)
0.75” EMT mount adaptor
1.5” NPT wall mount
Electrical plate adaptor
1.5” NPT pendant mount
1.5” NPT adaptor
Tools & Resources
VA2 Indoor NanoDome Datasheet
2MP low-profile dome with built-in video analytics and extra wide field of view, for indoor applications
VA Series IP Cameras Brochure
Cost-competitive VA Series IP Cameras feature crystal-clear 2MP and 4MP resolution with built-in video analytics
Edge Device Overview Chart
March Networks IP cameras and encoders at a glance
Camera Mounts Brochure
March Networks camera mounting solutions