- High Dynamic Range for superior images in bright backlight conditions
- Excellent low-light performance
- Two M12 lens options for self-contained camera: 2.8mm standard and 3.7mm pinhole
- Easy to install and won’t shift over time
- Compliant with ONVIF’s S profile
Purpose-built for ATMs
Capture exceptionally clear surveillance video at ATMs with the MegaPX ATM Cameras. These compact covert cameras deliver sharp megapixel images at close range from the inside of leading ATMs. Because they were specifically designed for bank machines, the cameras are easy to install, and won’t shift over time, ensuring you always capture the perfect field of view.
A surveillance image from a competitor’s ATM camera (left) compared to March Networks MegaPX ATM Camera (right).
High Dynamic Range for superior image detail
The MegaPX ATM Cameras use High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology to capture both high and low exposure frames and combines them in real-time to create higher quality, better exposed images with the right balance of lighting.
A complete surveillance solution
Pair the MegaPX ATM Cameras with our 8000 Series 4-channel Hybrid NVR for a total recording solution. The 8704 Hybrid NVR’s compact design is perfect for the inside of ATMs, and seamlessly integrates transaction data with video to give you a more complete view of activity at your bank machines.
|Self-contained ATM Camera|
|Full-size Diebold Opteva Series|
|Full-size Diebold 7700 Series|
|Previous generation NCR models – pre 6630 series|
* Please note that some ATM models may require specific brackets to be developed for installation. This list is not inclusive. As new models are identified, March Networks will update this information.
Mounts & accessories
Short mounting bracket
Long mounting bracket
View window mounting bracket