Sales and Business Development Associate – Australia and New Zealand
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: January 12, 2024
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
Working out of our office based in Sydney, the Sales and Business Development Associate will focus on developing new business and ensuring growth of new accounts to achieve sales quota. The Sales and Business Development Associate has a significant revenue impact on the company and will have a sales quota. The Sales and Business Development Associate will use the resources given to meet corporate sales objectives and maintain customer satisfaction. It will be important for the successful candidate to execute on the company’s end user pull-through strategy in each of our target vertical markets by applying solutions selling techniques for their end user customers. Working with end users to successfully sell March Networks solutions should account for 70% of the Sales and Business Development Associate’s time.
The Sales and Business Development Associate will often act autonomously due to time zone differences in the ANZ region; therefore, good business acumen is imperative in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have direct contact and relationships with key end-customer accounts in the territory to convince the decision-makers and influencers that March Networks is the provider of choice
- Demonstrate products to prospects and customers as part of the sales process
- Recruit new Certified Solution Providers (CSP) as needed
- Structure and manage relationships with new system integrators, strategic partners and end users
- Set short term and long term sales strategies
- Maintain and analyze list of regular prospect and customer calls in Salesforce CRM
- Work closely with local Sales Engineer to design needed customer solutions and create demand for solutions with customers and partners technical staff, IT, and networking, and cybersecurity teams
- Maintain prospect and customer records to help in preparing sales forecasts, market analysis and assessing competitor activity
- Submit weekly (or as and when required by your manager) reports pertaining to sales activity, potential sale opportunities and market trends
- Submit monthly commit forecasts
- Give constructive and quantitative information to help in maintaining product manuals, sales manuals and pricing schedules.
- Provide information to customers regarding products and applications
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends through trade publications and relation information
- Participate and assist with trade shows, conventions, customer functions and industry wide affairs as needed
- Maintain knowledge of the March Networks product line and competitive product lines
- Work and cooperate with all sales, customer service, technical and management personnel
- Continually assess the ROI of all sales activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in BDR, Inside Sales or Customer Service role
- Technically adept with desire to learn consultative skills
- Experience selling and providing solutions for numerous business and technical clients
- Experience with end user sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and negotiation skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical information to customers
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Goal oriented, with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience in Retail, Financial and Commercial Industrial sales
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce
Please click on the link https://apply.workable.com/march-networks/j/45BB801A04/apply to submit your application.