Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on: September 5, 2023
At March Networks, our goal is to create a positive working environment where all of our employees can thrive. When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing global technology company that encourages teamwork and innovation, and where friendships are forged with colleagues all over the world. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive Total Rewards Package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan. At March Networks, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
The Sales Engineer is a key component of the March Networks pre-sales process as well as the overall customer and system integrator relationship. The Sales engineer will work with both end-customers and certified partners to shorten the sales cycle by explaining the technical elements of the March Networks value proposition and by helping to overcome technical hurdles within these accounts. Sales Engineers must have solid communication skills, sales ability, technical expertise, and work well in a team, or independently. This position will require relationship building with all technical buyers at the end user level and with Enterprise Service Providers and Certified Solution Providers.
The Sales Engineer must be well versed in the technical and sales aspects of the March Networks product and third party products that the March solution will integrate with in each vertical market. Communication of complicated technical material to customers on demand is a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of our channel partners. This may include conducting joint account calls, updating their technical staff on new products and features, and working with them to develop solutions for customers
- Provide technical training to end users and Certified Solution Providers
- Handle 1st line configuration questions and overall product education in partnership with the technical support organization.
- Assist in the generation of new business and ensure growth of existing accounts through technical knowledge of the March products and subsequent third-party product integration
- Communicate customer feedback into future product developments
- Assist sales account managers by answering technical questions, making technical presentations, and managing customer trials through phone, email, and on-site visits
- Evaluate and integrate 3rd party devices
- Provide effective interfaces into existing and emerging opportunities and external partners
- Leverage relationships within organizations to solve technical hurdles and foster awareness of our products and solutions
- Assess potential application of company products and services and offers solutions to meet customer needs
- Install, configure and test our solution at customer’s facilities during Proof of Concepts
- Create a home lab environment for testing new releases and features.
- Interface with various customers at both a business and a technical level and propose viable solutions in real time during customer meetings
- College or University Degree in a business or technical discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in networks, WAN, LAN, Wireless and Wired Communication networks, Client/server knowledge, ERP systems, and CCTV/video surveillance equipment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in order to communicate effectively with various levels of personnel in an organization, including technical and executive
- Proven track record in providing customer satisfaction
- Results-driven with demonstrated initiative and trust, firmness and resilience
- Some project management experience
- Experience with large enterprise IT departments and processes
- Experience in the security industry
- CCNA or CompTIA certification
March Networks is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.
Please click on the link https://apply.workable.com/march-networks/j/56AAD52B9E/apply/ to submit your application.